Brown Main Screen?

I haven’t experienced yet this, after upgrading to 4.8.1. Any screen shots and settings files for the related area, can assist with finding and possibly correcting an issue.
Cheers,
Lee

It looks to me like you just need to adjust the screen contrast. Hold both buttons under the main screen until you get into setup. Select Display Settings, then press Main Display Contrast repeatedly. It should clear up after a few presses. LCDs are sensitive to temperature changes, and may need to be adjusted from time to time.

It looks to me like you just need to adjust the screen contrast. Hold both buttons under the main screen until you get into setup. Select Display Settings, then press Main Display Contrast repeatedly. It should clear up after a few presses. LCDs are sensitive to temperature changes, and may need to be adjusted from time to time.

This fixed the "problem". Too much contrast. Also, I did not realize I had additional settings available other than what was in GT Editor. Good to know!

This fixed the "problem". Too much contrast. Also, I did not realize I had additional settings available other than what was in GT Editor. Good to know!
The display related settings (and MIDI sysex ID) are the only ones that are on the unit itself and not the editor, because they're very specific to a particular Mastermind. We have a lot of bands that use the same settings on multiple controllers, and copying a contrast setting to another controller would be problematic (every LCD is different).

Back