[BUG]Axe FX III connected to GT22 doesn't register the full sweep of my expression pedals

Except for saving the settings in the editor, I've done the calibration as described. Tried resetting different parameters and re-testing, and it seems the problem lies in the Axe FX after updating the firmware. Did a full MIDI reset in the Axe FX, and it seems to fix the problem. Since I have two identical Mission pedals i tried both of them on different FX blocks, controlling different parameters, and they both give the same values on toe down, but different values for different blocks/parameters.
Still having an issue with this as of FW 15.01. This time I couldn't fix it by resetting the MIDI config. I'm out of options.

Re-calibrated the pedals so that full range was reached with pedal at about middle position. Problem still persists, there's a long delay between either 9.84 or 9.92, and 10.
9.84 and 9.92 equals CC# 126 and 127, so there seems to be a problem getting either the Axe FX or the GT22 to read the last two CC numbers from the pedals. And to be absolutely clear: This is not a calibration issue.

The only way we're going to get any further on this is to see what MIDI messages are being sent by your GT. Ideally, this would involve you using a MIDI interface and MIDI Monitor software. If you send me your settings, I can try to monitor it here. It may not be an accurate test without using your hardware, but it's probably worth a try.

The only way we're going to get any further on this is to see what MIDI messages are being sent by your GT. Ideally, this would involve you using a MIDI interface and MIDI Monitor software. If you send me your settings, I can try to monitor it here. It may not be an accurate test without using your hardware, but it's probably worth a try.
I tried downloading a MIDI monitor program recommended by one of the Fractal forum users, but I couldn't make out how to use it. Best thing I can do is upload my GT settings.

Attachments

• AFIII - GT22 setup.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back