Bug: Midi song switching when using local page

gluggi

I do have a reproducable bug.
I'm using the options "Setlist active" and "Midi Bank Select Songs" mode and I'm switching my songs with an external Midi controller.
I'm always sending LSB:<SongNr>,PC:0 (first preset of the song). I gave up on sending MSB value because it's not needed and I didn't get stable results. But that's not the part I would like to address here.

All songs do have presets setup with page 1 (named "Song") configured. I do have ONE song with a preset in it, which uses a local page. All song switching works fine to the point, where I try to switch from the song with the local page preset to a song with presets configured for page 1. The switch is done but not until the end. It kind of selects the first preset. But from this time on, no preset buttons have the light showing and when trying to switch the different presets, nothing happens. Also what is curious is, that the title doesn't change to the page name "Song" as normal, it shown the newly selected song name. The PBC ist still functioning, but I can't press any of the preset buttons. It seams like page 1 ("Song") isn't loaded. I can get to normal operations when I enter the configuration menus manually and leave the menu again.

Also doing all the switching manually between song preset with local page and song with page 1 does not give any issues at all. I testet it multiple times. Manually always works, switching with Midi in the described case, doesn't work as expected.

Last edited:
Ok, I found probably the solution by myself. Sorry for the confusion!
If I activate the "Auto page select" option, it solves my issue. I don't know, why it was working with manually switching and with MIDI not. But now it works for both.

Back