Button page with more presets

Wesley Winford

If I need more than 6 presets for a song, how do I create a second button page to access another bank of presets easily? I'm thinking I would like to hold a button to get to the new page, and vice versa to get back

My alternate presets are set up for different things. I have come across a song that I have to cover a good bit of different sounds. Will probably need 9 different presets for this song. That’s why I another preset bank

The way preset buttons work, switching to another page doesn't get you new presets, it will still display the first N presets in your current song. (where N is the number of preset buttons you have.)

There probably should be some option for bank buttons to move through all of the presets in a song, instead of always moving to the next song.

That's not available yet, so you have a few other options:

- Add hold functions to your preset buttons. If you have preset buttons 1-6, adding hold functions to the preset buttons will make those buttons recall presets 7-12 when held.
- Use a Preset + and Preset - buttons to advance through the preset list one at a time.

The preset hold function should work for now. Would be nice to be able to preview the next set of presets so I know what I’m about to select if I forget

Back