Calling for Config examples for Mastermind (AxeFx iii)

Hello,

I acquired a MMGT/10 recently to replace my VOES MX/12 which I use for my AxeFx3. I was curious if anyone is willing share their config. I'm familiar with RJM from when I had the PBC and love how deep you can go but was hoping someone might be willing to share their config to reduce my trial and error approach with the AxeFX iii. Having examples of what others have done would be helpful even it's from a 16 or a 22.

If there are threads you'd suggest I read with examples that would be helpful as well. Trying to search the forum for .rjs files isn't very effective, lol. Maybe I'm missing a file repository somewhere on the forum which has a tone of examples already.

thanks,
Jer

Here's one I set up for a GT/16. It differs from the default configuration in that it has scene buttons across the bottom, and preset -/+ buttons as well as a preset menu button. I set up a second page with looper controls. This could easily be adapted to a GT/10 by getting rid of the effect block buttons in the middle row, perhaps putting them on another button page.

Attachments

• GT16-AxeFx3.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
Here's one I set up for a GT/16. It differs from the default configuration in that it has scene buttons across the bottom, and preset -/+ buttons as well as a preset menu button. I set up a second page with looper controls. This could easily be adapted to a GT/10 by getting rid of the effect block buttons in the middle row, perhaps putting them on another button page.
Sweet!!! thank you!!!

I appreciate everyone that provided their configs to help me build mine. Here is a link to my current config.

My layout is based on 5 button pages with the use of system pages like Page Menu and Preset Menu.

Page 1 is my performance page when I have access to all my scenes.
Preset Menu and Page Menu are system pages that give me access to presets and pages I built.
upload_2019-5-31_14-13-42.png

Page 2 is my looper which is straight forward.

upload_2019-5-31_14-15-21.png

Page 3 is my effect page 1, these include my most used effects. I really love to be able to save the state of a preset from here. Being able to turn off an effect and save the scene would be fantastic, but I haven't figured out a way to do that. I tried sniffing the sysex traffic and building my own macro but haven't been able to separate the Preset ID from the SysEx message to just save the active preset.

upload_2019-5-31_14-15-47.png

Page 4 is Effects 2.

upload_2019-5-31_14-16-1.png

Page 5 is my utility page where I have setup, Get Presets Names.

upload_2019-5-31_14-17-52.png

Again thanks to everyone that posted a copy of their configs to help me build this one. hopefully this will help someone else out in the future.

I'll share my GT/22 config for what it's worth.

PAGE 1: I run Presets along the bottom row.
Row 2 is my most commonly used FX blocks.
Row 3 is Scene 1-4 and DLY1 on the far right.
Top Row is Tuner, Tap Tempo, Setlist Menu, Page.
PAGE 2: Looper and lesser used FX blocks and a couple of spots for Scenes.

It's all quite simple really.
I'm keen to load up iaesee's config though.

Attachments

• RJM backup 24May.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Back