Change Loop Order with IA Commands

PianoMan

I've seen questions about this, but never a formal request. I think this would be a pretty amazing feature with SO many potential uses! It would also give the user an option to create a much quicker/more user-friendly way to change/keep track of loop orders in different presets than flipping back and forth from the Audio tab in the presets window.

That's a tough one, solely because of the number of permutations available. A CC can have 128 values. There are 5040 possible loop order settings with 6 loops + insert loop and way more if you start splitting loops. I guess we could have loop order blocks like we have expression pedal blocks. This would limit you to 128 possible loop orders, but they would be 128 different ones of your choosing.

128 different selectable block combinations will be enough in my opinion. Not all combinations will make sense anyway.

I was thinking about this and maybe something like a list of different “preset” routings, similar to what is done with the expression pedal settings.

Back