Create A Page of IA Eventide H9 Presets

jjb3640

Hi All- I'm looking to create a IA page of various H9 presets that I can recall within any PBC preset. I have a group assigned for the H9 to only allow one IA at a time and each of the buttons setup with the audio loop and specific midi PC message. The issue I'm having is it will turn off the audio loop if I toggle between two presets and all of the H9 IA leds will turn on when changing presets. Any ideas?

Put the PC action first and the CC action second on the buttons - the PBC looks at the first action of each button and uses that action to determine all of them are the same. When you turn on one button that has an action, it will light up all other buttons with the same first action. Or, simply turn off IA Link on all of those buttons - then they won't try to link with each other at all.

In your group settings, turn off "Send off messages". That should fix the issue with the loop turning off. When using a group of buttons, pressing one button will turn that button on but also will turn another button off. With "Send off messages" turned on, both buttons will send their messages. With it turned off, only the button being pressed will send its messages.

Back