Cycle buttons with groups

I have a two buttons assigned as IA cycle to switch between my drive stages:
Button 1: clean / stage 1
Button 2: stage 2 / stage 3

These are working fine independently, but I was wondering if it is possible to assign them to a group. So whenever button 1 is pressed, button 2 goes off. The actions on each button step is just to call a preset.

Unfortunately, groups and cycle buttons don't work together at this time. You could do some clever stuff with System / Set IA actions - one button can directly control the state of others using that. It's more work to set up, but it works with cycle buttons and is much more flexible than groups.

Assign an IA ID (ID #1 or higher) to each button you need to control, and then in your System / Set IA action, setting an IA to a value of 0 selects the first cycle step, 1 selects the second cycle step, etc.

Thanks - that's helpful.

I'm still working out the best way to setup the PBC 6X at the moment, so I'm may rethink my approach without cycling.

Assign an IA ID (ID #1 or higher) to each button you need to control, and then in your System / Set IA action, setting an IA to a value of 0 selects the first cycle step, 1 selects the second cycle step, etc.

This looks cool, but where do I find the "System / Set IA" action you referenced? In the Action Editor? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Mastermind Editor itself or in the manual. I have a PBC/10.

Thanks.

This looks cool, but where do I find the "System / Set IA" action you referenced? In the Action Editor? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Mastermind Editor itself or in the manual. I have a PBC/10.

Thanks.

Are you using the latest firmware and editor? It was added some time last year. I am behind in updating the manuals, sorry...

Back