[DONE] Global Tempo

Kamil Rustam

It would be nice to be able to set a global tempo that would stay for each preset as long as you don't have a set tempo programmed in the preset

This is another case where it worked that way until someone requested it work differently. Specifying a 0 tempo means no tempo is set. However, there is an undocumented feature - if you set a preset's tempo to 1, it will keep the clock running at its current rate when the preset is selected.

So if all my presets are set to 1 .... what tempo is it gonna play since no initial tempo is set ? ( I guess I will experiment and find out )

thanks

I tried and I guess since there is no tempo outputted , the tempo is whatever each pedal's preset is ... so no sync between the different pedals until I tap something ...
Global tempo (with a possibility of disabling if people don't like that ) would be great..
:)

This is more or less fixed in 4.0 - there are special tempo values where you can tell a preset or song to remain on the same tempo when the preset or song is selected.

You can use the Startup Macro feature to call a macro that runs a BPM action to set a default tempo on powerup.

So, without taking too much of your time, how would I create a startup Macro to have the PBC default to 120bpm at startup ?
Thanks in advance :)

Edit a macro, add one action:
System / BPM: off:Same on:120.0

On the Globals page, set the Startup Macro parameter to the number of the macro you edited in the previous step.

Edit a macro, add one action:
System / BPM: off:Same on:120.0

On the Globals page, set the Startup Macro parameter to the number of the macro you edited in the previous step.
That works perfectly .. thanks
BTW i noticed a small graphic bug it seems ( When I tap the tempo)

Attachments

• IMG_1352.JPG
    IMG_1352.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Back