[DONE] Save Or Export Presets

shoelesscraig

It would be cool to have a way to export all or individual presets out of the editor software similar to the way Strymon Librarian works. This way I could say a preset somewhere and it would contain the loops that are on, Actions for that preset, etc. Then later be able to load a saved preset file and send to the PBC.

I know this is probably quite a task to make happen, but would be cool nonetheless. I know I can save the whole editor file, but that isn't the same.

I'm thinking that I spoke too soon and that this does exist. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I found where to export presets (amongst other things as well). If I wanted to later import them, would I just go to Open and open that file? This would only import the presets and not overwrite the other settings in the editor?

Yes, the Export option in the File menu does this. If you load an exported file and you already have another file loaded, it will load the exported file on top of the settings that were already loaded into the editor, leaving the rest of the settings unchanged. For example, if you have a exported file containing 10 presets, only those 10 presets will be changed when loading the file.

Back