Don't repeat same presets on 2nd page/song presets to specific page buttons

Piplodocus

As discussed before on the forum...
I have 4 presets on pg 1 of the LT. If I have a 2nd song page with more preset buttons I just get the same presets on page 2 as I had on page 1! So I can't have more than 4 presets in a song!

There needs to be a way to map presets across multiple pages e.g. each button's preset ID(?) placeholder maps to that number preset of the song. So if page 2 has a preset ID 5 it'll put the 5th preset of that song in the slot.

Using settable placeholders/ID per preset button means as well as being able to have 1 page with song presets 1, 2, 3, & 4, and a 2nd page with 5, 6, 7 & 8, you could even choose to have a page 1 with preset holders 1, 2, 3 & 4, and a page 2 with 1, 2, 5 & 6 and have the same 2 common presets first on both pages, but 2 different preset options per page. So you can put any preset anywhere, but they'll all update based on the relative positions in the next song's preset list.

No feasible current workarounds. The best for me is using 2 "songs" per actual song, but it gets messy and since I'm sending clock tempos with song changes, any tap-tempo tweaks may be overridden half way through the song if changing between these 2 half-songs. Can't just use IAs as the amp doesn't do CCs only PCs, and I want different Delay/Verb depending on the preset anyway.

Back