editor shutting off

Pieutr

Hi everyone !

The editor is shutting off right after copying a preset to another, or sometimes right after writing changes or settings to device.
Is anyone also getting this ? If yes, is there something I can do about it ? Already tried to reinstall the editor..

Thanks,

Pierre M.

I haven't seen that happen in Windows 10. If you'd like to send me your settings file (the one saved by the editor), I can try it here and see if I can reproduce the problem.

That' really nice from you.
It happened a lot yesterday when I started to work on my setup, and didn't happen since then.
If it happens again and starts preventing me from working on my file, I'll sure do it.
Thank you :)

This also was happening to me recently in the past few days. When I write changes, the percentage would stay at 0 and in the end crash the application. Any fixes?

No.. but it seems like random, sometimes it doesnt happen for 2h or so, and sometimes it keep happening each time after writing changes or settings, or event copying or pasting presets to other presets. Not too annoying so far though, just need to remember to save each time before writing changes..

Back