Effect gizmo volume drop

Hi
I have an old Effect gizmo, that has derved me well. Now it is acting up. Last sunday I played with my usual rig. I did not have any loops engaged and suddenly the volume started dropping, and no sound came from the speakers, After a few minutes the volume came back and everything worked fine. This happened several times during the first hour of rehearsal. Earlier I have experienced volume drop when i have engaged loop 1 and 2, I tested several pedals, (z vex SHO, vintage MXR auto wash, JHS Charlie Brown, Guyatone tremolo) switched the order and with the same result. Loop 1 works fine, but when both loop 1 and 2 are engaged the volume i reduced and the guitar sound is deteriorating.
After playing an hour I plugged the guitar to the JHS and the Guyatone, and bypassed the first loops and instead connected directly to input 10, ANd everything worked perfectly. Input 10, 11 and 12 has en eventide eclipse, a tc electronic M300 and a TERC.

Something has gone wrong with the with the first inputs, can you please help me. I have tested and retested all the cables, and they are fine.
For the moment i use the power supply to my mastermind GT16 to power the effect gizmo to be sure I have enough power.
I live in Norway, and i don`t find any official repair shops for RJM here.

Ok, the Click Stopper likely needs repair. You can just bypass it for now. We don't have any repair shops in Norway, but if you know of a qualified technician, I can provide the information needed. It's a pretty simple repair. I also know someone in Germany who can do the work.

Again thank you, I have a local repair guy that is quite good. He builds his own amps for sale, and is the local guy to turn to for repairs. So if you could provide me with the information needed, then I can get it fixed locally. That would be nice!

Replace FET1 (and FET2 if you're running stereo) with On Semiconductor part number J111. They're small transistors located behind the Click Stopper jacks.

Back