Effect gizmo with pbc

ekkomouse

I have a pedalboard that currently uses a pbc to control but I was thinking about converting the board into a rack system to shrink the footprint of my setup.

I like that I can use the pbc editor to program presets and wanted to know if I move to a rack with the effect gizmo am I still able to use the editor with the effect gizmo to program presets?

I couldn't tell how to program it from the manual.

Are there any other considerations when using the pbc to control an effect gizmo?

You can definitely use the PBC as a MIDI controller for the Effect Gizmo. You would set up IA buttons to control individual loops on the Effect Gizmo, you can ever go so far as to replace the 10 buttons on the Loops page with 10 buttons that control the Effect Gizmo loops. Then, you can program presets to turn the IA buttons on or off, in turn controlling the Effect Gizmo loops.

I recently did a little video showing how to set up a Mastermind LT with an Effect Gizmo. The LT is just a PBC with no loops and fewer buttons, and the editor is the same. Hopefully, this will be helpful:
Using a Mastermind LT to control an Effect Gizmo - RJM Music

Back