Effect/Rack Gizmo product ideas

wade

I have a couple of suggestions for the Effect/Rack Gizmo products.

1. I would like to have a rackmountable Effects/Rack Gizmo model that has 8, 10 or 12 full independent loops (4 jacks each: in, out, send, return) and no normalled loops. I have a Rack Gizmo today and may eventually add an Effects Gizmo, but even then I am looking for more indenpendent loops. Four is not enough for me! I do not want to get a Voodoo Labs switcher either (theirs has 8 full loops). I like RJM!

2. I would like to have a rackmountable Effects/Rack Gizmo model that offers sequencing of switching within a patch. Obviously this is a more advanced feature and would require a more advanced programming technique. Honestly, this may not really be needed, but when switching between amp rigs or amp heads, it would be nice to be able to sequence and add x milliseconds of delay between sequences and have sequences that switch multiple items concurrently. Maybe USB connectivity to a PC with a custom app could be used for advanced programming.

I guess the sequencing idea (#2 above) would need to be implemented in the controller, not the switcher.

Thanks very much for the suggestions. At this point, we don't have specific plans for another rack switcher, but you never know... What are you doing that requires all independent loops?

The sequencing idea is interesting, and I definitely think that it's a controller-side function. Maybe in the Mastermind GT...

Back