Ext Switch

JeffMarshMusic

Hi Ron,

I'm trying to use Ext Switch 1 as tap tempo for a TC G-Major 2. I set the G-Major to receive controller 80 for Tap Tempo, and I'm trying to set my MMGT to send controller 80 using a momentary on/off toggle switch connected to External Switches 1/2. Please let me know if this is the right way to do this. I can't test due to another issue...

On the MMGT, I am trying to program EXT 1 by adding a "Button Action" for controller 80 on/off, but after I save and test, it doesn't work. When I enter edit mode again, the GT says "Button Actions (0)" I'm confident I'm saving, but I might be missing a step.
Thanks for your help,
Jeff

Are you running the latest firmware? I'm not aware of any issues with saving settings in 2.3.6 or 3.0.

Thanks Ron,
Here is a recent save of my setup. I tried again, but External Switches will not retain a button action after saving.

Thanks,
Jeff

Attachments

• J_Marsh_Aug_17_2015.rjs.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ron,
I found that if I set the Button Action to momentary, I'm able to save. However, when I enter edit to see what happened the button action shows as "Toggle". And when I attempt to add an addition button action (same tap tempo for 2nd amp) the 2nd button action won't save.
Thanks,
jm

UPDATE:
Creating the edits in the Software Editor then transferring to the MMGT seems to work fine. Entering the mods on the MMGT does not save properly.

Attachments

• JM_Update.rjs.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
Back