External Controller 16 on Axe FX III

Neill00

After some help from Paggzy I was able to use External Controller 16 as a pseudo Control Switch in the Axe FX III to use in the controller section of the the pitch block (advanced whammy) so that I could just step on the footswitch on the MMGT10 and do a pitch dive. Paggzy pointed out that External Controllers 1 - 4 are for expression pedals so I get why they wouldn’t work but none of the other external controllers work the way ext ctrl 16 works. I tested 5 through 15 and none of them will do what 16 does. Is this something on the fractal side of things? What is the significant difference between external controller 15 and external controller 16?

Oops I may have missed something here again. I think it may be the case that I have to assign the midi manually for the external controllers..., sorry for the post if this is the case

I’m so brutal... I think I figured this out a little while ago but overlooked it this time.

It’s a challenge to keep it all straight — the GT’s (and I assume the rest of the RJM products) can do just about ANYTHING if you can only remember how...

It’s a challenge to keep it all straight — the GT’s (and I assume the rest of the RJM products) can do just about ANYTHING if you can only remember how...

Thank you for this thought. It's so true, I feel like I have my GT10 doing everything I want it to do now but I just know there are better ways of doing things that I just haven't unlocked yet. I've had it less than a month so the fact that I have figured out how to get it to do everything I need so far is a big win. I can't wait to unleash even more power.

Back