External Switch On PBC x6

Josue

Hi, is there any way to use an external switch on the PBC x6 to switch between set lists? Instead of songs or presets

Yes, make sure it's set to be an IA button and add a System / Setlist action to the button.

Thank you for the help. I think I did as you mentioned, but now I can't use the default buttons as bank up or down, and I cant select any of the presets either. When I press the external switch it does display setlist up and down but it won't change set lists. Here is an image of the settings20210906_134116.jpg

Turn off Send on Preset Change, you definitely don't want that button activating and changing setlists every time you switch presets.

Also, your setlist button will only select setlist 1 as it's set right now. If setlist 1 doesn't have any songs in it, bank up & down will not have any effect.

Got it. Im still setting up my setlists as I'm playing them. it did take me to setlist 1, and from there I wasn't able to select anything as you mentioned. What I wanted to do, is to have bank up/down scroll through songs, and use an external switch to scroll through setlist in case for some reason during our church worship we play a song out of the setlist that we are on and I can just quickly change to that setlist and select that song. Is there any way that I can do that? thank you for your patience

Yes, set button type to IA, turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on. If you want the button to be active regardless of what button page you're on, also turn on Global. Then add this action to the button: System / Setlist off:None on:Up

Back