Feature Request: Bypass In/Out

jluparello

I recognize this might be a fringe use case but throwing it out there! For most gigs I run 4C for the fx loop of my Vox AC30. If by chance we're booked for a short opening set or even a smaller stage where space is extremely limited, I'll bring my 1x10 Supro that only has one input. Rather than disconnecting things on my board for these situations it would be awesome to be able to turn off the inline in/out, essentially killing the fx loop run and slamming everything into the front of the amp. Next gig, turn the in/out back on and boom, back to 4C!

If you have a PBC/6X, that's no problem, Just go into the Audio settings (in the editor or the on-board setup menu) turn on the Lock setting for the insert loop, and set the default state to off.

On a PBC/10, the hardware doesn't support turning off the insert loops. You would have to physically unplug the cables from the insert loop. You could also add a junction box to your pedalboard that routes the insert loop send to return when the 4CM cables are unplugged.

If you have a PBC/6X, that's no problem, Just go into the Audio settings (in the editor or the on-board setup menu) turn on the Lock setting for the insert loop, and set the default state to off.

On a PBC/10, the hardware doesn't support turning off the insert loops. You would have to physically unplug the cables from the insert loop. You could also add a junction box to your pedalboard that routes the insert loop send to return when the 4CM cables are unplugged.
Okay. So I typed a whole response and before I posted it i re-read your comment and now I'm quickly spiraling out of control. I have a junction box under my board for easier setup. In theory I would have the Guitar In (duh), and patch the Guitar Out (Out 5-6) to the FX Return with a small patch cable and use the FX Send as the main out to the front of the amp. Super simple and only requires the addition of a patch cable which I have plenty of! Thanks for the suggestion! Feature request resolved and complete ;)

PP-0012-04-THRU_1.png

Back