Feature request: Expanded tuner options and controls.

If you could set the Tuner Frequency with a button, you could dedicate a button page to setting a Tuner Frequency for each Preset (or maybe Song).

I'd like to experiment with quickly going between 440 and 432 based on my Presets/Songs. I'd like to have a 440 guitar, and a 432 guitar. And my immediate thought is, "Ah dang, I need a separate tuner now." I know it's possible to change the Tuner Frequency Hz on the controller itself in the menus, but the convenience of being able to dedicate buttons per preset or song would be useful.

I guess, in theory, it makes the most sense to have this in the Song along with Tempo and maybe not at the Preset level. Then maybe you do just stick with using the controller itself to set the Tuner Frequency Hz in the Song setup. You still have to dig through menus or use the software to do the set-up, but only once. Then swapping Songs would swap the Tuner Frequency Hz along with it.

It would also be nice if the Tuner Frequency went lower. Pantera, in particular, used 425Hz for a lot of their work. Again, probably "do-able" with String Offsets, but not ideal.

Back