Function switch support for Goodwood Underfacer

theejpp

Does anyone know if it is possible to control both the master mute and the sum feature of the Underfacer with the RJM? Their footswitch is designed so that it mutes with a tap and then sums with a two second hold. If not, is this a feature that could potentially be added?

You could try doing it like this:

Audio / FnSwitch #1 off:OFF on:ON
System / Wait off:0 on:2000
Audio / FnSwitch #1 off:OFF on:OFF

That will make the PBC turn on the switch, wait 2 seconds, then turn it off.

That doesn’t do it, the hold isn’t a momentary thing. Tapping it will mute/unmute and then after a two second hold, it toggles between stereo and mono sum. I wouldn’t want it to revert after two seconds but rather complete a separate action after the two second hold. Like an IA hold function in a sense. But I tried doing on/off for function 1 with a tap and then on/off for function 2 with a hold and that didn’t work

That doesn’t do it, the hold isn’t a momentary thing. Tapping it will mute/unmute and then after a two second hold, it toggles between stereo and mono sum. I wouldn’t want it to revert after two seconds but rather complete a separate action after the two second hold. Like an IA hold function in a sense. But I tried doing on/off for function 1 with a tap and then on/off for function 2 with a hold and that didn’t work
I may have the wiring on my TRS cable wrong though, because the tap to control the mute doesn’t even work. I click once and nothing happens, click again and then it toggles the summing. Not sure what’s going on - I may reach out to the guys at Goodwood and see if they have input

Curious to know what they say. They have plenty of experience with the PBC, so if there is a way then I’m sure they know the solution. Let us know here what you find out.

Back