Hard to accomplish wish?

For the Mastermind GT. It may be a hard one to implement...but it would be great if somehow we could swap loops order on the fly. I used to use a DB11 Palette with this option and it is a great feature. What I am talking about is to alter the order of loops (i.e. if you want to switch a compressor before or after distortion, wah before or after distortion, etc.). It dramatically changes the tone and sound.
Maybe someone already suggested this ....so sorry for not going back and reading all previous posts.

This is a feature request for the Pedal Palette rather than the GT. As far as I can tell, there's no MIDI command you can send to the Pedal Palette that changes the loop order (at least, not without changing presets on it). If the Pedal Palette had such a MIDI command, it would be very eay to send it from the GT.

But, if you're ok with changing presets on the Pedal Palette, then it's easy, just send a different PC number to the pedal and loops and loop order will change accordingly.

Hey Ron,
Sorry I was not talking about the Pedal Palette. I was talking about having the ability to incorporate this feature on the Mastermind. I used the Pedal Palette as an example. For example, it would be awesome if there is a way to program presets talking into account loop order. It may not be possible but of this feature could be added in the future...

The Mastermind GT doesn't have audio loops, it can't change anything in the audio path by itself. It can only send commands to other devices and use their capabilities to affect the audio path. You would need an external device like a Mastermind PBC/6X to do the actual loop reordering.

Back