help setting alternating between channel a and b axe 3

Soren Kelly

Hi all
I have been so happy with my gt22 that i haven't had the need to do anything for along time now
but no i need to alternate between channel A & B on axe 3 effect blok i have it set so on long press it will pop up with option a,b,c,d but i would like it to just swap between a&b by tapping the switch dos this make sense ?

cheers

Set button to IA type, all checkboxes turned off. The button should have one action:

CC Toggle Axe-Fx III Delay off:1 on:2

(Replace Delay with whatever block you want to control)

This will select channel A when turned off, and channel B when turned on.

Thanks.. i actually got that far but it would be great if i could see what channel im on
Is that possible ?

Turn on IA Cycle, edit Cycle Steps to set the channel name. Replace the action with this:

CC Toggle Axe-Fx III Delay on:1
System / Step
CC Toggle Axe-Fx III Delay on:2

yeah funny enough thats what i got to work
My problem is now: i cant get it to do the same on hold function
like this quick tap on switch turn on or off the effect hold function changes channel between a/b
i did get that to work, but i cant seem to get it to show the state on the display like it does on the reverb normal button settings.

Make sure the main function does not have IA Cycle turned on, only the hold function should. It might be easier to use the Assign CC menu option on the main Buttons page to create a button assigned to the effect block you need (with channel options), then just delete the 2nd System / Step action and everything below it.

yeah what ive done for now i was assigning a extra pedal for A/B and one for on/off and
whooopii its working

Back