Help with Tap tempo setup

Rocknroll

Running all three Strymon pedals and trying to set up a foot switch with the LT to control tap tempo. I bought the Strymon single switch because they said it was best for their pedals. Not sure if it’s best to run through LT. I have it connected via TRS to the 1/2 foot switch On LT. It has a light on it, but does appear to be receiving any power, as the light does not come on. I’ve read the manual, gone to Globals page and tried to navigate the process, but not getting anywhere. Thanks.

I'm sorry, you can't use a Strymon switch with the LT. You need to use either a basic momentary switch with no LED, or a switch specifically designed for our products.

Here it is:

I need to redo the photos, they don't show that there are LEDs over the buttons. We can also do a 1 button model for $20 less.

There's a company on Reverb selling RJM specific external switches as well (American Loopers, I believe)

Ok, well, I will take a single switch with no led. Do you have a link for that, or just send a question under contacts to order via PayPal?

I’m not sure I understand, you say I need one without LED, but you recommend one with LED.
I also only want one switch.
thanks.

What I was referring to is that the only standard, off the shelf, switch that will work is a momentary switch without an LED. If the LED is wired correctly, then it'll work fine with our products. However, almost every switch on the market is not wired the way we need it to be for proper LED function.

I'll get the 1 button switch added as an option in our shopping cart in case you would like to buy one.

Back