Hold Function/IA Not staying on when switching presets

Hello all, I'm new to the PBC world so forgive me if this is a rookie mistake. Here are some of my current problems:

1. I can't seem to get the IA Hold Function to properly work on footswitch 1. I'm trying to have it activate Loop 4 but it doesn't seem to want to do that.

2. I've assigned a IA Hold Function to Footswitch 2, 3, and 4 as well but I want them to stay activated even if I switch presets. None of them will stay on and I've tried my best to watch the videos and read the manual about this but can't figure it out.

I've attached my current settings to titled "Noob Status" just to stay consistent.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Noob Status.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
For button #1, you have the hold function's type set to "IA Mode". Set it to "IA" to get it to work.

With regard to loops and presets, you have two choices: either a loop is always affected by preset changes, or it's never affected by preset changes. There's a setting in the main Audio tab next to each loop that looks like a lock. Click it twice to turn it into an "I". This makes the loop independent, which means that the loop doesn't automatically change when you change presets. It can still change due to other button presses, though.

Back