How do you get out of setlist mode?

tandrewnichols

Quite possibly, I am missing something obvious, but if you have a button that uses a System / Setlist Mode instant action, how do you then get back to your regular presets? I thought having an "off" action that sets the setlist to "None" would do the trick (per comments here), but as you can see, I have it set that way, and pushing that button repeatedly doesn't take me out of setlist mode. I have power cycle to get back to presets.

Screen Shot 14.png

Okay, I just figured out why. The first preset of my first song happens to be the first preset that falls in bank 2 of all my presets. So when I leave setlist mode, nothing changes on the interface. It still says "Presets\Name of First Song's First Preset" and it's still green on button 1. Maybe instead of "Presets" we could get the name of the Setlist just so we know where we are?

If you delete the page name from the Presets page, the upper line of the screen will show the current song name in song/setlist mode, and the lower one will be the current preset name. Then, when switching out of the song/setlist, the preset name will take up the whole screen.

Back