How to setup a "Previous Preset" button on my Function footswitch?

Don't know what I'm missing here. Trying to setup the Function footswitch to act as a Previous Preset selector so that I can quickly switch back to my previous preset that I was on before the current selection. Please help.

Set button to IA type. Turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on. Add a System ? Preset action to the button. Next to the Preset Number field, click the "..." button, and in the window that pops up, select Previous. That should be all you need.

Set button to IA type. Turn off all checkboxes except Momentary, which should be turned on. Add a System ? Preset action to the button. Next to the Preset Number field, click the "..." button, and in the window that pops up, select Previous. That should be all you need.

Ok so far, so good. Just one issue though... My amp has 4 Voicings (Channels) and each Voicing can be run in Low Gain Mode, Mid Gain Mode or High Gain Mode. So I've set up my LT with three banks; Bank 1 is Low Gain Mode, Bank 2 is Mid Gain Mode, and Bank 3 is High Gain Mode. Each bank has 4 buttons (1, 2, 3 & 4) assigned to my amp's 4 voicings.
When I'm using the Previous Button to switch between Voicings on the same Bank, it's perfect. But when I'm trying to use the Previous Button to go between Voicings that are in different Banks, it doesn't go to the different Bank. It stays on the same Bank and the LED of the newly selected Voicing Button dissapears. Is it possible to set up the LT to go across Banks with the Previous Button?

Cheers!

It should do that for you - are you using the latest firmware? And, are you using songs & setlists, or just banks and presets?

Back