HX Stomp CC Issue

Terry Richalds

Hey guys!

Sorry if this has been answered...
I assigned a couple of buttons on my PBC (Page 2) to mirror and control Footswitches 1 and 2 on my HX Stomp. Footswitch 1 is my Amp Drive and Footswitch 2 is a Filter Effect. When I engage them on a PBC preset - they stay on when I switch presets on the PBC. The CC's don't seem to be sending on a preset change to turn off the Stomp Footswitches.

I've attached my .rjs file. Help!
Thank you!

Attachments

• Pedalboard.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
I'm not seeing any issues with the setup file (though I've missed things before). Speaking as an HX Stomp user though, I suspect the issue is there.

When you switch presets on the PBC and see this issue, are you switching patches on the Stomp as well?

Do the switches on page 2 work correctly when you press them manually? Specifically, do they turn the corresponding features on the HX Stomp on and off reliably?

I'm not seeing any issues with the setup file (though I've missed things before). Speaking as an HX Stomp user though, I suspect the issue is there.

When you switch presets on the PBC and see this issue, are you switching patches on the Stomp as well?

Not switching patches on the Stomp. Just presets on the PBC that either have the Stomp Footswitches engaged or not engaged

Do the switches on page 2 work correctly when you press them manually? Specifically, do they turn the corresponding features on the HX Stomp on and off reliably?

Ron - yes! They turn On and Off from the PBC perfectly like they should. :( Pretty frustrating.

This might be a situation where the Stomp doesn't respond to MIDI messages for a short time after changing presets. Some MIDI devices are like that, unfortunately.

This might be a situation where the Stomp doesn't respond to MIDI messages for a short time after changing presets. Some MIDI devices are like that, unfortunately.
76717566_10156822670831304_2820901002088022016_o.jpg

Here is the setting I have on the PBC button. I am not changing presets on the Stomp - just trying to toggle ON and OFF the HX Stomp Footswitches whenever I change patches on the PBC. Is there a way to send a CC message to turn the Stomp Footswitches OFF when I switch PBC Presets?

You have it programmed to do exactly that, I don't see anything wrong with the settings. But, when you change presets on the PBC, what other MIDI messages are being sent to the HX Stomp in addition to what that button sends?

Back