I simply cant get my head around this.... HELP

Soren Kelly

Hi All
I have 5 presets on my axe
each preset have 2 pages: preset 1 have page 1/2 preset 2 have 3/4 and so on
Now.....
I have a copy of those preset on 11-15 on my axe
for some reason when i select preset 12 it starts on page 4 and when i select preset 15 it starts on page 10

what im i missing

Attachments

• 16092022.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
You have buttons that select those pages (page 4 and page 10), and they are - accidentally - programmed to trigger on certain presets.

For example, on the third button from the left on page 1's bottom row, there's a hold function that selects page 4. This must have been programmed so that the hold function automatically turns on when you select preset 12. You select preset 12, the hold function turns on, and the system switches to page 4.

To fix this, edit that button's hold function and turn off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change. Turn on Momentary. This will prevent the button from changing or triggering when you change preset. Find all the other buttons or hold functions that have System / Page action, and do the same thing.

Thanks Ron I think that was it...not that it makes sence then that it works on preset 1-5 same switches and pages...

Here's what I believe happened:

- You're currently on preset 12
- You hold the button to select page 4. This turns on that hold function, and it stays on because it's not a momentary button
- An IA Store button is pressed or held, which saves the state of all buttons that have "Update on Preset Change" turned on.

That button that selects page 4 is now programmed to turn on and trigger every time you select preset 12

You don't currently have an IA Store button anywhere, but maybe you did in the past?

I have 2 ia which do volume up/down it also store shuld be on page 2,4,6,8,10
the reason why i have so many pages is so each of my 5 presets can have named channels instead of Just ABCD

Back