IA Button Messages? MIDI Thru Capability?

Coalface

Hey There,

There probably is a suggestions thread for the GT, but here goes...... :oops:

Have had a very brief read of the manual. What sort of message does the Tap Tempo IA send? Is it MIDI clock? If not, would that be possible in a future upgrade, along with other commands like Start/Stop,SysEx messages being available from IA?

Also there a MIDI out/thru option, for say connecting an external clock pedal like Polytec 34One. Rocktron All Access could do this, but Axess FX1 doesn't. I've tried using a MIDI Merger, but the running status implementation messes with the data stream when the 34One is running.

Just bouncing ideas, hope this isn't drama.

Chris....

Tap Tempo is handled by PC or CC messages. MIDI clock support is on the to-do list.

We don't have MIDI thru support, but it wouldn't be hard to add. I'll put that on the list, too. We won't do that running status thing. I hate running status! :twisted:

Sounds Great,

Looking forward to the continual upgrade of the feature set. Not sucking up, but so many limits on a rig are really down to the foot controller. Have a big rig in the works, and the GT is my only way out if I want to really enjoy using it.

Re: running status. Might be alright for guys on synths........ :evil: :x

Chris.....

Back