IAs don't change with scene changes

IAs no longer change with scenes
Was trying to setup a local button page for a special preset and something didn't work right, so I reloaded my settings from a previous save. All is good, but IA states are not changed when I switch scenes. I'm using an Axe-FX III with a GT22. I recall there is a setting to remember revert IA states but I cannot seem to find it. I have made no changes to the Axe-FX, so I must've messed up somewhere reloading my GT22 settings. I cannot find this in the manual and I have a gig tonight (sweating bullets)

Hi Ian,
Settings are correct. I just noticed that the effects ARE changing when switching scenes, but the IA stays lit, like the effect is still on, even when it is not. A second press does nothing but turn the LCD to the "off" color. Pressing it again will activate the effect. Then, when switching to another scene where the same effect is off, it is not heard, but the LCD indicates it is on. I am perplexed.

You know that thing that IT guys always ask when you have a problem "did you reboot it yet"? Well, I just shut everything down to load up for the gig, and on a whim, fired it all back up to check, and now everything is working fine. WTH?!!!

Thank you, Ian, for taking the time to help... you are freakin' awesome!

You know that thing that IT guys always ask when you have a problem "did you reboot it yet"? Well, I just shut everything down to load up for the gig, and on a whim, fired it all back up to check, and now everything is working fine. WTH?!!!

Thank you, Ian, for taking the time to help... you are freakin' awesome!
Ah. Doh. Well, adages are adages for a reason I suppose!

12610912-78AD-420E-AA87-79E1D89D8591.gif

I experienced the same thing as the OP but only on Presets where I have defined it to go to a specific Scene when switching to that Preset as shown in the picture. If the Scene was set to "None" everything worked fine. Syncing the names (and a reboot) as suggested by iaresee cured the problem.
upload_2019-8-28_15-40-23.png

Back