Im in tears and im well over 50 dead board

Soren Kelly

I love my Board gt22, then this happend

I was in my little studio went in for dinner when i came out my board wasn´t on weird i thought
could not get it allive, thought that maybe it was the usb to PC that did it , but no wasn´t that...
Next step check another PSU and it kind of came alive but got stuck on bootloading,
tryed my 6 pin cable midi, power comes from the psu sitting bside the axe3.
did not help so i thought that i would take it apart to see if ribboncable had come off.. Not that either...
while i had it apart i stuck in the 6 pin again and it booted up but screens were all weird sign/symbols
i tryed a reboot and it came back alive, whooopiii testet all functions everything was working perfectly.

I put it back together again but after 5 min id died again....
i did try to redo all the steps nopthing helps if i reverse +/- i can get the main screen to light but only 30 sec
any help @Ron @rjmmusic

Cheers Søren Kelly from Denmark

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it still do the same thing with nothing plugged into the GT except the power supply? And, when the problem does happen, does anything change on the power supply's LED?

yeah everything is unplugged the main screen comes on for a shorts time
No writing shows in display and notering hoppens if i try to go in boot mode.

I'm sorry to hear that. Does it still do the same thing with nothing plugged into the GT except the power supply? And, when the problem does happen, does anything change on the power supply'sIm fredning it 12.3 volt but there is 11.73 volt on the board

Ok, if your electronic guy needs any information, just let me know. And yes, we can sell you a new board if needed.

Back