Incorrect midi cc's being sent on button press

ekkomouse

I have a few sets of buttons on my loop page and another page, that each individual button has a separate midi cc's assigned in the IA action list. They have been inconsistent with sending the correct midi cc. I have setup a midi monitor to catch the messages and everytime there is a mis sent message its the same one, channel 11 cc 46.

Channel 11 and cc 46 was a message that I setup in the expression pedal area but then removed so it shouldnt be getting sent, it was never used in the buttons that are intermittently sending it. The weird part about it is that these buttons were working correctly for several days after being setup and then at some point, they started acting weird.

I have been doing a lot of editing/transferring of settings from the editor app. Using the latest editor 3.1.1 and firmware. File attached.

Attachments

• Steve Pedalboard 9 3.1.1.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I've tried the settings here and have not been able to reproduce the problem. From your description, I assume that the buttons on page 2 are at least some that you were referring to. Pressing them repeatedly, I've not seen any ch11 / cc46 messages at all.

I'm going to need some more information to track this down:
- Does this happen on specific presets?
- Does this happen on specific buttons?
- In general, it would be best for you to tell me exactly what you're doing (which preset, which button) when you see the problem so I'm sure I'm doing the right thing
- When an incorrect message is generated, is it an extra message, or does it replace a message that was supposed to be sent?

Back