Input change overriding all presets PBC/6x

Hello there,

My request is simple, i'm trying to find a way to affect the input button in the switch page, so that it overrides all presets. why? because i use 2 guitars on stage, i would like to be able to change the input of the PBC and that it stays for any presets.
My global preset for the input is 1, anytime i change a preset, even if i just selected my input to be 2, it goes back to input 1.
Thanks !

Unfortunately, there's isn't any way to do that currently. You can have them change on each preset, or you can lock them to stay on one setting permanently. I'll look into adding the "independent" setting for inputs, which would do what you want.

It would be great having this feature! I would also like to program a button, that changes the global parameter for inputs. That would be very helpful!
Other global parameters would be great as well. For now, I haven't found a way to change the signal chain within a IA button and without using a preset. Would be nice to have access to this as well.

Bumping this - I would love this feature. I use inputs 1 and 2 on the 6x (one for a cable and one for wireless). To be able to toggle between them globally on the switches page would make life easier

Back