Instant Access - Is this possible?

RJM_Sam

I have a GT22, and am wanting to control a couple of Lehle units I have. I have got a 3at1, which I use to control either guitar, lap steel or acoustic inputs and a 1at3 which I use to alternate between either main amp, talkbox or D.I. out.

What I would like to do, is when I select a preset for instance which has my input 1 on, and output 1 on, when I switch to instant access mode, it will show these as already on and then if I select a different input or output, it will alternate to that input or output I've selected and only the ones that I have on are highlighted.

I hope I've explained that clearly enough...?

Thanks,
Sam

Yes, I would recommend setting up 3 IA buttons for the 3at1 and 3 buttons for the 1at3. Have those control the devices. Turn on Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change for each button. Set group number to 1 for the first 3 buttons, and set group number to 2 for the other 3 buttons.

This will result in buttons that can be programmed to be on or off for each preset and will automatically be recalled when you change presets.

Yes, I would recommend setting up 3 IA buttons for the 3at1 and 3 buttons for the 1at3. Have those control the devices. Turn on Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change for each button. Set group number to 1 for the first 3 buttons, and set group number to 2 for the other 3 buttons.

This will result in buttons that can be programmed to be on or off for each preset and will automatically be recalled when you change presets.
That's worked a treat. Thanks a lot!

Back