Iridium Pre OR Post Stryfecta

Devan Bumstead

I've been wanting to design a layout that lets me either run my Stryfecta before or after my Iridium. There are times when I love the delay signal slamming into the front of the Iridium for more broken up, gritty repeats. But there are other times when I love the clean and pristine ambient goodness that comes when the wet effects come after the amp.

So this is what I came up with.

The picture should be self explanatory but let me share a few of my overall goals:
  1. Volume pedal AFTER my dirt pedals
  2. Prism + Bloom will come before the input of the PBC and I'll control the Bloom with MIDI (Via a DAD Midi Box 4).
  3. The POG2 needs to be in the chain but I'll control it with MIDI. That's why I stuck it in the loop with the Volume pedal since that loop will be an "always on" loop. Is there any disadvantage to using the Insert loops here?
  4. Be able to make the Iridium pre/post Stryfecta.
  5. Be able to output of the RJM a stereo or mono signal (achievable via internal settings).
And one final piece of pondering...if I were to add, say, a Meris Polymoon or some other stereo pedal in the loop with the volume pedal and POG2, would that be doable? That would make the insert loop send in mono but return in stereo. In theory this should be fine because everything after that point in the chain would always be stereo, yeah?

Here's the diagram:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.clov...9644793/documents/Pedalboard_Layout_3.1.1.pdf

Back