Is this possible with the MMGT?

Hello and Happy New Year to all.

I have about seven devices I'd like to control with PC messages over different channels using one MMGT preset. I would like to know if the button page scheme below is possible with any of the GT formats:

Button page 1: 4 mutually exclusive switches sending both PC and CC messages over channel 1 (Effects)
Button page 2: 4 mutually exclusive switches sending both PC and CC messages over channel 2 (Head switcher)
Button page 3: 4 mutually exclusive switches sending both PC and CC messages over channel 3 (Amp1 channels)
Button page 4: 4 mutually exclusive switches sending both PC and CC messages over channel 4 (Amp2 channels)
Button page 5: 4 mutually exclusive switches sending both PC and CC messages over channel 5 (Amp3 channels)
etc.

There will be other things that I'd like other buttons from each page do, but for now this is the basic functionality I am looking for. The important part is I would like "instant access" to these devices using just one MMGT preset.

Yes.

You can define up to 12 button "groups" and that lets you do mutal exclusivity on the buttons. You can even name the button groups, so you can refer to one group as "Effects" and another as "Head" and another as "Amp 1", etc.

You can define up to sixteen devices, with their own MIDI settings, that you can address from any button press. You can even address multiple devices with a single press. Button presses can send a mix or PC and CC messages to any number of the devices.

Hella powerful.

Yes.

You can define up to 12 button "groups" and that lets you do mutal exclusivity on the buttons. You can even name the button groups, so you can refer to one group as "Effects" and another as "Head" and another as "Amp 1", etc.

You can define up to sixteen devices, with their own MIDI settings, that you can address from any button press. You can even address multiple devices with a single press. Button presses can send a mix or PC and CC messages to any number of the devices.

Hella powerful.

That is very good to know. I have been looking into purchasing a GT since it came out, but the proprietary contollers for my rack effects have done their job exceptionally well albeit independently. I am finally wanting to integrate all devices under one controller, especially after adding more amps to my collection. And with what you said above, I think the GT should be it.

Back