Learning to use Setlist/songs/presets

Jhansenku

I have my main page set up on editor for Loops on and off (dry, wet, midi) and tap tempo. I want to start putting my setlist, songs and using my presets in the editor. For gig functionality of this, do I need to create a new page in editor?
I have a separate switch that controls my bank up and down for my presets. I only have about 8. Just asking best way to start using the setlist and song functions?

No need to create a new page. Just start creating songs, adding presets to them as appropriate. Once you have your songs created, add them to a setlist.

Once you set up your setlists, songs and presets, set the global Setlist parameter to the setlist you just created. Bank up and down buttons will now advance through the setlist, and the preset buttons will select the presets in the current song.

Is there a way to scroll through more than one setlist, without having to set the global setlist every time? So, can I keep banking up/down to see all setlists?

Is there a way to scroll through more than one setlist, without having to set the global setlist every time? So, can I keep banking up/down to see all setlists?
The only way to do that on the Mastermind itself is to go into the setup menu and select the setlist there.

Back