Limiting the accessible banks in Preset Mode...

Is there any way to put a ceiling on the number of preset banks that can be scrolled through. I'd like to make the scrolling stop at Bank 3 - Preset 12.

Off the top of my head, I don't think that there's a way to do that in standard bank/preset mode. Bank buttons do have a min and max parameter, but I think that only applies to when your're using songs. You could create three songs with your first 12 presets - that would effectively limit which presets you can access.

Off the top of my head, I don't think that there's a way to do that in standard bank/preset mode. Bank buttons do have a min and max parameter, but I think that only applies to when your're using songs. You could create three songs with your first 12 presets - that would effectively limit which presets you can access.
I was just about to post that I had experimented with the Song and Setlist modes and discovered that method. It works great, but the only problem I'm experiencing for the way I want to use the MMLT is that when I bank up or down, the button selection automatically reverts to Button 1 instead of staying on the button that was last selected. And I totally understand why that happens in the context of using the Song and Setlist modes for songs or setlists. But if there was an option to make the button stay on the last selected button instead of reverting automatically to Button 1 when you change banks (songs), this would be perfection for my setup.

Sounds like you have instant bank switching turned on. Unfortunately, reverting to the first preset in the song is what it does in that case.

Back