Local Button Page Problems

Hey all,

Im having an issue getting local button pages to work properly. I am sure its an issue with something that I am doing but am unable to figure it out.
Basically, I can't get it to show the local button page. I have 'Auto Page Select' turned on in the global settings, 'Local Page' selected in the preset, and the 'Show Page' is on local page as well. When I push it to my 6x it doesn't show the local page.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated! Ill attach some pictures of the settings I have to see if its something I'm missing.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 1.55.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 1.55.17 PM.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 1.54.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 1.54.54 PM.png
    239.1 KB · Views: 4
I don't see anything in your settings that would prevent it from working, but it's hard to tell from just 2 screenshots. Some notes:

- If you have a System / Page action on any button and it has Send on Preset Change turned on, it's probably interfering
- What does your page 1 look like? Is it different from the local page that you can tell the difference between the two?

Ah that was it. I had a page action with send on preset turned on on a lot of my button pages to return to the top page. Thanks!!

Back