Local Page Problems

Quinlanb

Hi, new user/owner here. I’ve had the PBC6/x for about a week and I’m incapable of explaining my joy. I only have one problem I’m trying to work through.
One of my songs has 11 presets. Obviously that’s too many for the 6X so I thought I would be clever and create a series of local pages with only 4 buttons. 2 to move between songs and 2 to move between presets.

I think I have everything set up correctly but when I get to the song win the setlist that has the local page the Mastermind loads a "normal" set of buttons, meaning that the bottom row of buttons are the first four presets of the song and the top row cycles between pages and songs.

If someone could offer some insight as to how I can get the local page to present properly on the switcher I would be very grateful. I will attach a screenshot of the edit software with the local page set up as I currently have it. II have also attached a copy of my software. If you need more info to diagnose the problem just let me know!

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.09.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.09.23 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.09.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 11.09.39 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • N7.rjs
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
If you'd like the preset to automatically switch to the local page when the preset is loaded, you have to turn on Auto Page Select in the Global tab. After that, you'll definitely want to check all of your presets. The Show Page parameter in each preset controls which page is shown when the preset is loaded. Make sure it's set correctly for each preset.

For example, I see your preset #1 is set up to show the local page, but the local page is empty (all buttons are set to Off). As soon as you turn on Auto Page Select, the buttons won't respond when you get to page 1. You should either turn off Local Page and set Show Page to page 1, or add some buttons to the local page so that you have functioning buttons.

If you'd like the preset to automatically switch to the local page when the preset is loaded, you have to turn on Auto Page Select in the Global tab. After that, you'll definitely want to check all of your presets. The Show Page parameter in each preset controls which page is shown when the preset is loaded. Make sure it's set correctly for each preset.

For example, I see your preset #1 is set up to show the local page, but the local page is empty (all buttons are set to Off). As soon as you turn on Auto Page Select, the buttons won't respond when you get to page 1. You should either turn off Local Page and set Show Page to page 1, or add some buttons to the local page so that you have functioning buttons.
Thank you so much! I had to wait a few days to carve out the time to read and apply your reply but that solved my problem in less than 5 minutes! Thank so much for your speedy reply!

Back