loops page showing up when I turn on a specific preset.

pidgyn

Hi,
I have a PBC 6X and I think I must be overlooking something in the settings. Maybe you can help?

I usually have my main page set up so that 4 buttons on the lower shelf are presets and the upper shelf of buttons are Spring reverb, Tuner and Switches/Loops from the left to the right. On particular songs I need a few more presets than 4, so I make a local page, copy the settings from Page 1 and overwrite the spring reverb button with IA Preset Button to access preset 5.

As soon as I press the top left button which is the alternated preset 5 button it turns on preset 5 as desired but it shows me the Loop Page (which is the third page in my setup) rather then preset's 5 local page (that's what it's set up to do). So I need to hold down my loop switch on the top right to exit my loop page and go back to the presets page.

I don't have any Send On Preset Change boxes ticked on any page

Any ideas?

Thanks

Have a look at your settings for preset 5 - what is "Show Page" set to? That's what controls which page is shown when the preset is selected.

Yeah, My preset 5 has Show Page set to Local, that's what I assigned it to do. That's why it's confusing to me.

There must be a Page action activating somewhere in your configuration. If you haven't done it already, use the System Report feature to search for "System / Page" and see if there are any hiding in there that you forgot about.

Back