Love this thing! Yet trying to make presets override IA button

Mike K

I'm loving on my new LT! Thanks Ron and everyone for all the useful info which is helping me get sorted.

But I'm up against a wall on this one issue:

I set my first page first button as an IA button. I have set up an action to send one "ON" preset (for a "Tuning" loop), and then the "OFF" button state calls up my "Clean" sound on another preset. It works a treat when toggling between Tune and Clean. So far so Good..

But here's the rub: Whatever other preset I'm on previously to selecting my TUNE/Clean button stays lit too. And then it can't be selected when attempting to escape my TUNE/Clean IA routine. However, selecting ANY other preset will escape the TUNE/Clean IA routine and I'm back to normal preset operation glory.

I have deselected both "Send on preset change: and "Update state on preset change" too on the IA button. I also played with "Prev" on this TUNE/Clean IA button and that is a workaround but then I can't grab my clean sound as easily.

Is this what I'm trying to do possible?

thanks!
MK

It should definitely be possible. The button should have Update on Preset Change turned on if you want it to be affected by other preset changes. Make sure that Send on Preset Change is turned off, though, so it doesn't interfere during a program change.

Back