Making changes on two pages ......

trulsux

Just got a Jackson Audio Bloom and have it setup with midi.....

On page 1 I have the EQ and Boost on buttons so I can turn them on/off in any preset..(and the loop the Bloom is in) works fine but ... if it´s a preset with the Bloom already on then I turn it off when turning off the EQ or boost) is there a way around that?

I also have a page for programming the Bloom : On/off , EQ on/off and boost On/off and the 6 preset modes.
But if turning it on in one preset and saving...the Bloom stays on when changing to another preset...how do I turn it off when changing presets?

I´ll attach my settings...

Cheers/
Truls

Attachments

• 2020 go!.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Turn on Update on Preset Change for those buttons. That will allow you to program the button to be on or off for each preset, and it will automatically switch when you change presets. Once you've done that, you can use the Presets tab to program the buttons. Select a preset where the buttons are supposed to be on, then click on the on-screen buttons to activate them for that preset. Repeat for each preset.

Update on Preset change is on for those buttons already....I just want to go to the "Bloom" page and select a setting for that preset , hit save and then that setting is saved to that preset and when choosing another preset the "bloom" setting for the previous preset turns off......

You have two buttons that control the Bloom boost, and two buttons that control the Bloom EQ. If you select boost on page 1 and save it, the button on page 4 is unchanged. Page 1 says "Bloom on", page 4 says "Bloom off". On preset change, the CCs are sent in that order, so Off wins.

You can turn off Send on Preset Change on the EQ and Boost buttons on page 4 so they don't do anything when the preset changes. Or, turn on IA Link on the page 1 and page 4 boost/EQ buttons. When IA Link is turned on, turning one Boost button on also turns on the other. Same goes for the EQ buttons.

Ok.....I see the problem wit the two pages fighting each other....

still I don’t understand why if I use page 4 to program and save any function of the Bloom on a preset....those functions stays on when changing to another preset...is there no way to have that not happening?

Ok.....I see the problem wit the two pages fighting each other....

still I don’t understand why if I use page 4 to program and save any function of the Bloom on a preset....those functions stays on when changing to another preset...is there no way to have that not happening?

I just noticed that you have Send CCs on Preset Change turned off for the Bloom in the Devices tab. Turn that on, it may fix things.

Ahhhh.....duuh....sorry...works like a charm!
I think the best workaround for the fighting page problem is to have the loop always on ( or put the bloom before the PBC) and just controlling it with pc and cc) eliminating the need for turning the loop on when just wanting eq or boost.

Back