Mastermind and Timefactor

rockerverb_08

Hi all,

I seem to not be able to figure this out. I want to be able to turn off an on a preset by hitting the same preset button on the Mastermind. Is that possible?

For instance, I am on Preset 1 on the Mastermind which normally has a Dotted eighth delay. But a part of a song comes up that I dont want any delay at all and dont need to change presets. Is there a way to where I can hit the Preset 1 button again to turn off the delay?

Almost like in this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDJBO-o ... sults_main

In MIDI, there's no way to turn a preset off. You can only switch from one preset to another.

Please let us know what kind of effects you're using and we can probably come up with an alternate solution...

rjmmusic said:
In MIDI, there's no way to turn a preset off. You can only switch from one preset to another.

Please let us know what kind of effects you're using and we can probably come up with an alternate solution...

Okay, thats what I figured! Just wanted to make sure though. I'm just using the Timefactor with my Mastermind as of right now. I plan on purchasing a mini fx gizmo soon, though, to control my drive pedals as I hate tap dancing!

Back