Mastermind CC programing

Hi all, my first post on this forum (although I think this will be the first of many!)... I need a bit of help. I am programing one of the switches to cycle different pre-programed settings in a delay pedal (Decibel 11 Time after Time). After trying different ways to accomplish what I want I finally got it to work by sending a CC the pedal. The only issue I now have is that every time I press that particular switch, any other loop that I have turned on gets turned off. I can't figure out how to solve this issue. Help please?

I'm goin gto need more information to be helpful - which loops are you referring to? Are you controlling something other than the Decibel 11 pedal?

It would be helpful if you could save your GT's settings to a file and attach that file to your response so I can have a look at it.

Here you go Ron. The issue I am having is with the setting of bottom 15. I am intending to cycle to different presets on the delay pedal. It is working fine but every time I press button 15, all the other instant access buttons that are on turn off.

Attachments

• mmgt.rjs
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
The button type of that button is set to "Preset -" - set it to "IA" and it should start working as expected.

tried but didn't work. actually it does nto scroll thru the presets of the delay as used to when I had it as 'preset-'. any other suggestion?

Ok, I see what you mean now. You actually want it to change presets... I was thrown off by the IA actions on the button.

By default, IA buttons are affected by preset changes. The idea is that you can choose whether each button is on or off for each preset, and the buttons will automatically change when you change presets. If you don't want this to happen, turn off "Update on Preset Change" on each IA button.

Back