MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 2 RELEASE

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE

I am having strange behavior on 3x Beta when I first power on my GT22 and my GT10.

I selected the "startup on last presets" option. Every time I reboot, the bottom row where presets would normally show comes up as blank and off. Then if I bank up then back my normal layout returns.

Hi Lee, can you send me your settings? With that, I should be able to get it figured out.

Here is the file in question.

When I first upgraded to Beta 301b. I had to do it a second time to clear the funny fonts, then it did a reset. (GT10 shown but did the same on my GT22)

This is what happens when powering up:

After I do a Bank Up and select the preset things appear normal.

Attachments

• Lees GT22 Beta 301b July 15 2015.rjs
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • GT10 Beta 3 bug issue.JPG
    GT10 Beta 3 bug issue.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 105
  • GT22 Beta 3 bug issueA.JPG
    GT22 Beta 3 bug issueA.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 105

After I bank up then back down..

Attachments

• GT22 Beta 3 bug issueB.JPG
    GT22 Beta 3 bug issueB.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 101

I discovered a bug in 3.0 beta, I think.

I programmed an IA to send CC 32. That's Looper Reverse on the Axe-Fx.
However, it doesn't work. The Axe-Fx doesn't even detect incoming MIDI.
All other Looper control work correctly.

I also like to put in a request, again :)
I'm now using Preset Menu exclusively to switch presets.
I just can't get used to the list starting at top left, instead of bottom left.
Would it be possible to add an option to specify the desired layout (top left versus bottom left)?
Would be great, thanks.

Sorry for the silence over here - I've been spending the past week or two putting in a bunch of improvements into the beta, including the much requested song-level tempo and page name features. I've fixed all the bugs that were reported that I could reproduce. too. I need to update the editor next week, then will have a new release for you all.

Alexander - looks like the CC32 issue is related to the fact that CC32 is reserved for bank selection. I can make the GT handle it though, it knows that the Axe-Fx doesn't use CC32, so it should be able to handle it like any other CC.

Song level tempo is icing on the cake! Been enjoying the increased presets that this beta introduced too. Very much appreciated!

The 3.0 beta 2 update is now available (see top of the thread for details and download links). This could just as well have been called 3.1 with how many things I changed, but I'll call it 3.0 for now. Have fun, and let me know how it's working for you!

Minor bug:

the vertical bar character feature works in the Preset buttons display, but not in the main display at the top.

Suggestion for Beta 3/RC/Release:

When in song/setlist mode, and you enter setup, make some changes, and exit, you're taken back to your main preset list. It'd be nice for it to remember what song you were on.

Otherwise, I've been using Beta 2 tonight (Ron, I'll email you momentarily), and it's been nice and stable. No other hiccups.

HI Doug, can you send me your settings and a brief description of the steps you're taking to get it to happen? In some quick testing here, I couldn't reproduce the problem.

HI Doug, can you send me your settings and a brief description of the steps you're taking to get it to happen? In some quick testing here, I couldn't reproduce the problem.

Sure, my rig's packed up at the moment, but I'll get something over to you later this week.

Back