MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.4.9 / EDITOR 3.4.6

Ok, I tried this:

Starting up the editor, I double clicked the Loop 2 button, set mode to Hold, then switched over to the hold function tab and set the button type to Device PC+. Then I clicked Done. The button is now shows "Loop 2 / Device PC+".

Next I, clicked the button, did a copy, then selected a different button (Loop 5), and pasted. That worked as well.

Does this work for you if you try the same?

My hat is off to you. I know i wasn't much help, but of COURSE, you found it. Awesomeness, thanks for your efforts! Time to update my editor...

Firmware 3.4.5 is now available. It fixes a bug in remote mode. If you don't use remote mode, there's no need to update.

Any news for copying a cycle button from a local page to another local page? Still not working in the editor on Mac.

Haven't had the time to do any fixes to the editor - editor updates take a lot longer than firmware updates. Hopefully soon.

There appears to be a bug with the hold function.
I have two global IAs setup to switch between songs (next/prev). I use the hold function to prevent accidental quick presses from switching the song. Before the latest update, I could hold either button down to continuously switch between the songs. Now, when I hold either button down to start scrolling, the device gets stuck switching songs and won't stop until it hits the last song in the set.

If you ask me: you don't want to do that. I always load the data from the hardware. This makes sure that you're always in sync. I do save the data to disk but as a backup.

There appears to be a bug with the hold function.
I have two global IAs setup to switch between songs (next/prev). I use the hold function to prevent accidental quick presses from switching the song. Before the latest update, I could hold either button down to continuously switch between the songs. Now, when I hold either button down to start scrolling, the device gets stuck switching songs and won't stop until it hits the last song in the set.

What firmware version are you using? This sounds like something that was fixed a while ago.

Just released 3.4.7 which fixes two bugs, described at the top of the thread. This is a firmware update only, no editor update needed.

What firmware version are you using? This sounds like something that was fixed a while ago.
I believe I was using 3.4.6, but upgraded to 3.4.7 this morning and the issue still persists.
I've attached my settings file.

Attachments

• Settings-22Apr2017.rjs
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
I believe I was using 3.4.6, but upgraded to 3.4.7 this morning and the issue still persists.
I've attached my settings file.
It turns out that this is not a hold issue. I switched to using simple Next/Prev bank without hold, and can still reproduce the issue. All I have to do is hold down either the next or prev bank global button until it starts to step through the songs, and it gets stuck stepping through them until it reaches the last or first song in the set.

It turns out that this is not a hold issue. I switched to using simple Next/Prev bank without hold, and can still reproduce the issue. All I have to do is hold down either the next or prev bank global button until it starts to step through the songs, and it gets stuck stepping through them until it reaches the last or first song in the set.

Sorry, somehow I missed this response. What's the serial number on your GT?

Please go into setup, then select System Functions / System Info. Please let me know what value if has after the "Switches" label.
I won't be able to get this information until my next rehearsal this coming Saturday (7/29). Quite a while back, I can't remember the date, you sent me a set of replacement switches that have been working perfectly. I don't think this is a HW (physical switch) issue, as I can reproduce the issue with at least two different switches on the unit. FWIW, the button boards are REV2 (PCB-MMGTB1 REV2).
I will also update to 3.4.8 (from 3.4.7) this Saturday (7/29) and see if that addresses the issue.

Back