MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmware 4.4beta3 fixes a bunch of Axe-Fx scene name display issues. I was unable to reproduce the problem described above. Can you try this new release and see if it still hangs? If so, can you let me know exactly which presets are causing the problem, and also let me know what process you're using exactly.

Firmware 4.4beta3 fixes a bunch of Axe-Fx scene name display issues. I was unable to reproduce the problem described above. Can you try this new release and see if it still hangs? If so, can you let me know exactly which presets are causing the problem, and also let me know what process you're using exactly.

Will do, thanks Ron!

Ron you nailed it, I don't know what it was but it works perfectly now! Thank you!! I can get Preset Names and Scene Names without hanging, and it is really fast too! This feature is going to be soo useful, I love my GT22 even more now!!

Ron you nailed it, I don't know what it was but it works perfectly now! Thank you!! I can get Preset Names and Scene Names without hanging, and it is really fast too! This feature is going to be soo useful, I love my GT22 even more now!!

Glad it's right now! Thanks for testing for me!

Very late, low priority wish: I know I am late putting in any wishes for this release, so please ignore this if it adds too much work/can't be done.

When you run Preset Menu and it shows 18 presets with a Previous, Next, Cancel button (see screenshot), would it be possible for the Main display to also show the numbered range of presets on display please? e.g. (032 - 048) etc. This would help so much with navigating through the presets, I have sometimes gotten myself a bit confused with where I am as I do this and having the range show as an indicator would be very helpful.

Please don't worry about it if it adds too much work on your side Ron!

IMG_4606.JPG

"Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself."

I can't get this to work. Might be from my incompetence. Anybody else run in to the same problem?

"Doing Assign CC of an Axe-Fx III effect block in the editor now automatically adds the "hold to select channel" functionality, like it does on the GT itself."

I can't get this to work. Might be from my incompetence. Anybody else run in to the same problem?

Specifically, this works when you right-click on a button in the Buttons tab and select "Assign CC > Axe-Fx III" in the menu that pops up. Is this what you were trying?

Specifically, this works when you right-click on a button in the Buttons tab and select "Assign CC > Axe-Fx III" in the menu that pops up. Is this what you were trying?
As it turns out, I wasn't. I was defining CCs on the button settings tab, not the buttons page where you can see the whole controller layout. Works fine from there :)

As it turns out, I wasn't. I was defining CCs on the button settings tab, not the buttons page where you can see the whole controller layout. Works fine from there :)

I should have been more specific, I'll do that in the final release notes.

I have the 'Update Preset Name' on page 2 of my GT22. I've noticed for the presets where I have used this function, it sets Show Page = 2 when they used to be 1. Can this Show Page parameter be left at it's original value please? I know the workaround is to move the function to Page 1 but I am out of space there (which is hard to believe on a GT22 and all!!).

The GT16 and Axe Fx III tuner lines up perfectly now! The Update Preset Names feature is really great and handy. Thanks, Ron!

Not sure if this is a setting that was reset when I updated, but if you boot up your Axe-FX to a preset, then scroll up or down through the presets using Preset + and Preset - IAs on Page1, the Scene Names on the main display don't update (the Preset name updates, but the Scene name stays on whatever scene you booted up to). If you go to Page2, then back to Page1 then the main display does refresh correctly.

I tried looking for a setting but could not find something that fixes it.

Working exceptionally well, thank you Ron!! The update to 4.4 was very fast and simple, my existing presets continued working as before so I didn't have to change anything. I've been running it for a couple of hours now and will be taking it to practice tonight.

Thank you for such a useful FW update!!

Two minor requests:

1) On the Songs tab in the editor, allow using the cursor keys to scroll through the Song List box.

2) On the Presets tab in the editor, add a 3rd command to the context menu (below Copy From / Copy To) that clears the preset data. Which means unchecking the device box and clearing the PC and name.

Thanks Ron,

A nice feature would be to automatically add the block types to the channels when selecting "hold to select channel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back