Mastermind LT boots to 'No Preset'

cflowers

I've had my mastermind for around 6 months, and haven't had a problem with it. This morning I got to service and plugged everything up to be greeted by the mastermind LT displaying 'No Preset'. Power cycling the LT didn't work, power-cycling the entire rig didn't help. All switches are unresponsive - can't access the settings page by holding 1 and 3. This is on firmware 4.2.1.

Normally I run the LT connected via Midi Out to my Axe Fx II, and have a fractal expression pedal and the additional mastermind switches connected to the Ext Sw Input.

After service, I attempted reinstalling the 4.2.1 firmware, which was successful (I think), but still, 'No Preset' and completely unresponsive. The MMEditor software doesn't recognize the device anymore, and when connected to the Axe Fx my previously blinking tap tempo no longer blinks, so the Axe isn't picking it up either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I haven't had the LT very long, I was just starting to really get the hang of it.

Sounds like you have it set to a setlist that's empty. Try going into settings and change Setiist to None.

Holding 1 + 3 to go to the settings page is unresponsive, the editor no longer recognizes the device when connected by usb either. Is there another way to access the settings?

Back